Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Clixsense - Make easy money without a downline

Clixsense is a paid to click website that launched February 22, 2007.The site gives members the opportunity to earn money online by viewing advertisements.In addition to viewing ads,members can also take advantage of other earning opportunities provided on the site.

Additional ways for Clixsense members to earn include:

  • Taking surveys
  • Completing tasks
  • Completing offers
  • Viewing ads on the Clixgrid
  • Referring new members

Is Clixsense a Scam?



Absolutely not.Clixsense has over 4.5 million members and they have paid out almost $10,000,000.I have been a member since March 28,2013 and I have been paid over 50 times,without incident.You can look at the image below and see that I have made just under $1,000 since joining.

Here is a screenshot of my account taken today,November 26,2014.
Clixsense has been a reliable paid to click service since 2007

Now,I know that $1,000 doesn't seem like a lot for 20 months time.But,here are some things to consider.



  • I did join the site for free.
  • It's easy money.
  • I have had very little referral activity.
  • I was able to request my first payment within 1 week of registering.
  • My second week,I made enough to pay for a yearly upgrade,which was $17.....AND WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!

Why,you ask? Read on and you will see.

Clixsense Upgrade Can Explode Your Earnings!

The Clixsense upgrade unlocks more benefits and increases your earnings significantly.How so?Glad you asked.Let me show you.

First off,as an upgraded member,you earn DOUBLE for each ad click.Check out the side-by-side comparison below.If you notice,there are 5 ad types.As a premium member,you automatically earn twice as much as a standard member for all ad types,except the sticky ads.


PTC Ad Clicks

STANDARD SponsorsPREMIUM Sponsors

Micro$0.0002$0.0004
Mini$0.0010$0.0020
Standard$0.0020$0.0040
Extended$0.0020$0.0040
Sticky$0.0001$0.0001

Another cool thing is that upgraded members are GUARANTEED four $0.01 ads every single day.And there is always more than just those four guaranteed ads.But,at the very least,you will get $0.04 worth of ads to click every day.

Now, do the math. $0.04 x 365 days = $14.60 


Those 4 daily ads nearly cover the entire cost of the upgrade.But that is just the tip of the iceberg.You also earn more when someone registers to the site as your referral.

Commission per Signup$0.50
after $10.00 in earnings
$1.00
after $5.00 in earnings


You even get twice the earnings from tasks AND surveys completed by your referrals.


Commission per Offer5%10%


Commission per Task5%10%
You even get to earn when your referral purchases advertising on the site.

Advertising Sales
Earn even more whenever your direct referrals purchase Ad Credits or ClixGrid links. For example if you are a Premium member and one of your referrals buys a ClixGrid link you immediately earn $2.00 for doing nothing!
Commission per Purchase10% up to $1.0010% up to $2.00
Limit per Referral$100Unlimited

Are you starting to see the real earning potential yet?If not then this next one should be the clicncher.

Premium Membership Upgrades
This is where the true power of the ClixSense affiliate program comes into play. With 8 levels there's no limit on how much you can earn, although you'll have to upgrade yourself to take full advantage of this because Standard members earn only from their direct referrals. Whenever your direct referrals upgrade, you're instantly paid $2.00! If you are a Premium member and if your referrals refer others who also upgrade you are instantly paid $1.00 for each upgrade through 8 levels! You just got paid for doing nothing!
Level #1$2.00$2.00
Level #2-$1.00
Level #3-$1.00
Level #4-$1.00
Level #5-$1.00
Level #6-$1.00
Level #7-$1.00
Level #8-$1.00

Can you see now how the earnings can multiply?You get a $2 commission for each referral that upgrades AND get a $1 commission from each of their  referrals' upgrades through 8 levels!
Here is an example that shows how these earnings can really stack up.
Clixsense has a rewarding 8 level affiliate program


My Daily Process At Clixsense

I have 2 goals for Clixsense that I try to meet everyday.The first,I make sure that I complete the daily checklist.This gives me a 16% bonus added directly to my account every single day at server reset time.

This is a very simple process.


  • Click the required # of ads
  • Click 20 times on the Clixgrid
  • Complete 10 tasks OR Complete 2 offers  OR Complete 1 offer plus 5 tasks
  • Visit the forum one time

That's it.The process is stupid simple.As of today,I have earned $103.55 just from making sure that the checklist is complete.


Clixsense offers up to 16% earnings bonus for completing checklist



Now,I know that $0.0165 doesn't sound like much of a bonus.But it does add up.


$0.0165 x 365 = $6.02




If you take the $6.02 and add the $14.60 from the 4 guaranteed daily ads,that is $20.62 a year.By simply doing those 2 things,my upgrade is paid for.

Plus,not every day is the same.I have earned over $2 in bonus cash several times just from completing the checklist.

Here's one:

Completing the checklist can give you up to 16% earning bonus



Now,my second goal is to make sure that I make as much as I can while spending a minimal amount of time on the site.No longer than an hour or so.Usually, I will browse through the different offer walls to see if new offers have been added.

This is one of the best ways to earn a lot quick.As you can tell by the image below, I found this out very early.

Clixsense has many offers to help members boost their daily earnings

As you can see,I completed 6 offers on May 26,2013 and I did so in less than an hour.And I got a $2.67 bonus for completing the checklist.

Checklist bonus offers members up to a 16% daily bonus


Now,if there are no new offers,I will usually go and try a few surveys.Clixsense has several different research companies that they work with,so there is no lack of survey opportunities.The surveys vary in price anywhere from as low as $0.25 up to $6.00.What I try to do is find a couple that pay $0.85 and higher and don't last any longer than 15 minutes, 20 minutes at the most.

Clixsense has many daily surveys that help give members a boost in earnings


From here I will go and check out the Crowdflower task page.This offers the opportunity to complete quick,simple tasks.The rewards for tasks vary anywhere from $0.01 up to $2.00 for each task completed.

Clixsense also offers simple tasks to help boost earnings

Final Words
Well,that should give you a general idea of the true earning potential of the site.Clixsense,in my opinion,is the best PTC site online and should be the first site anyone should join that wants to earn with PTC sites.

I will say that it is quite a challenge to build an active downline at Clixsense.I think that most people give up on this site without realizing the true potential to earn with the site.But,it is a FACT that you can earn,whether standard or upgraded,even with a small or non-existent downline......AND I AM LIVING PROOF OF THAT!

Do you remember the name of this blog post? Let me save you the trouble of scrolling up to see.It's called "Clixsense  - Making Money Without A Downline". That's exactly what I have been able to accomplish,sort of.

Clixsense gives members detailed stats from all earning outlets on the site

As you can see,out of the $951.49 that I have earned up to this point,only $2.12 of that comes from my referrals.I don't want this to seem like their work isn't appreciated,because it certainly is.I only want to illustrate that you can make money,starting out for free,even if you have little to no downline activity.If I can do it,anyone can.

Anyone that is interested in giving Clixsense a try,sign up here.For those that sign up under me,once you are inside your account,scroll down to the section shown below and click on view message from your sponsor.My email is in the message and you can email me if there is ever a problem or something you do not understand.I am always more than happy to help out.
My Sponsor Details
Sponsor Name
Sponsor Email

 View Message from your Sponsor
   

Clixsense offers members multiple ways to earn online

1 comment: